Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cool reflections


Our dining table is made of reclaimed wood and antique ceiling tile, and is covered by a sheet of glass. So when the angle of the afternoon sun coming in the dining room window is just right, the tabletop is almost like a mirror. I passed by the doorway to the dining room this afternoon and saw this cool reflection of the oak trees, so I added some little bottles that I keep on the kitchen windowsill, and took this photo. (The blue bowl over to the right is actually sitting on top of an old radiator beyond the table, right in front of the window.)

Maybe I’ll try to paint this ... MAYBE.

Feel free to try it yourself if you like. If you do, and you post it on your blog, send me the link and I’ll post it. I’d love to see what you come up with!

No comments: