Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fascination

Bailey, fascinated by the process of printing out some shipping labels yesterday:






Whoa, I can’t believe it’s the middle of June already! It’s been over a week since my last post, but what a week!

My husband came home from the hospital this week after having surgery to remove a staph infection in his skin, and he’s doing very well. We’ll have a Home Health Care nurse coming out 3 times a week to change his packing, and it will take a couple or three months to heal completely, which is a much better prognosis than we had originally, which was a 4-5 month hospital stay!

And when I was goofing around with the dogs yesterday, giving them their after-breakfast ear massages and belly rubs and getting lots of canine kisses in return, I noticed that Sophie had a gash on the lower part of her chest, right between her front legs. I can’t for the life of me figure out how she did that, but it was off to the vet with her, where she got a lot of sympathy and quite a few stitches.

And today I’m catching up on emails and cleaning and sweeping out my studio/office, looking forward to some time at the easel this afternoon. Hopefully I’ll have some painting progress to post tonight.

Later taters!

No comments: