Saturday, June 15, 2013

Flash auction!

SOLD

Lavender Sweater  © 2013 Karen Mathison Schmidt, artist
6 x 6 inches • oil on museum-quality, archival GessobordTM
private collection • Seattle, Washington

You would think that it’s Christmas time and not the middle of summer (well, okay, technically the beginning of summer) because I’ve been working on several top secret commissions that I can’t show yet because they're going to be surprise gifts. One of them, involving three paintings, is pushing me way out of my comfort zone, but I’m loving it and very excited to be able to show it when the “Top Secret” designation is lifted. 

Anyway, I haven’t had time to work on any new paintings for auction, so I’m putting this one of Ray up for a “Flash Auction” ... only three days, so be sure to get your bid in if you would like to have this original cat painting!

Also, prints are now available for this one that sold literally right off the easel. Just email me at karen_schmidt@mac.com if you would like to purchase a signed and numbered Limited Edition (available in three sizes):

Quietness and Confidence  © 2013 Karen Mathison Schmidt

And Happy Father’s Day to all you dads!

No comments: