Thursday, January 16, 2014

Take my new website re-design for a spin!


Well, keeping my nose to the grindstone inserting approximately one gazillion Paypal buttons to my new website has paid off, I think. It’s finally ready for you to test drive.

Just copy kmschmidt.businesscatalyst.com and paste into your browser --

IMPORTANT NOTE: Don’t use “http://www” in front of the address or it won’t work. 
Just kmschmidt.businesscatalyst.com

Please go to the site and take it around the block a time or two!
Go ahead, put the top down so you can feel the wind in your hair.

And play the radio really loud.

You can even kick the tires if you want.

2 comments:

Kathy E said...

Your website is breathtaking. LOVE, LOVE your paintings they inspire me and challenge me to see things in the beautiful colors you paint with.

Karen M Schmidt said...

Thanks, Kathy, for visiting my website, and for your lovely comments. I LOVE that you're inspired … that's one of the reasons I love my job!