Monday, April 9, 2012

Enchanted April

 Every day I discover more and more beautiful things. 
It's enough to drive one mad. I have such a desire 
to paint everything, my head is bursting with it.

– CLAUDE MONET

Monet hit it right on the bullseye with that one ... that’s exactly how I feel this time of year.


I’m back in full swing at the easel today – with four commissions lined up I’m busy and loving it!

I’ll be posting more painting this week, but meanwhile here are a couple more photos I gleaned in the gardens of Norton Art Gallery on a recent photo outing with my photog friend Sandra. 



Happy painting!

4 comments:

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Stunning photgraphs Karen.....Monet got it so right :)

Stephanie Berry said...

Beautiful photos--love all the ones of the butterflies. Hope your Easter was blessed!

Lynda Schumacher said...

Lovely photos, Karen.

Igloo said...

These are very beautiful and the colours charming. You have probably inspired several of your readers / viewers to pick up a brush!