Friday, June 8, 2012

A new cat painting ...


After spending the last few weeks on some lovely commissions, it’s back to my choice of subject, and for my first selection of the summer, of course it would have to be a dog or a cat. Even though I love the sketchy quality of this initial stage, I can’t wait to start adding color layers!

You might recognize the chair from this one I did of Ray earlier in the year:


Not that I’m marketing or anything.

I’m just sayin’.

sccdfffffffffff00000000 
(The above line of nonsense is courtesy of Ray, who just walked across my keyboard on his way to one of his favorite napping places on my desk next to the scanner.)

*pause while I take photo of sleeping cat*

And now I’ll take my cue from Ray and tiptoe quietly downstairs to join Hubby and dogs for some relaxation time ... shhhhhhh ...

Goodnight, all!

No comments: