Thursday, January 7, 2010

Frosty mornings ...


These days mornings are frosty, freezing and beautiful ... this is our view out toward the south pasture with the rising sun glinting off the pond. I thank God every day that I get to live this season of my life surrounded by such beauty!

I finished the Winter Light landscape painting today, and I scanned it, but I want to wait until daylight to post it, so I can make sure the colors of my scan accurately represent the colors of the painting in real life. So, first thing in the morning!

Hasta maƱana!

1 comment:

Lana Gramlich said...

Looking forward to the new painting. It's 27F here now with windchill & is going to be 16F (NO windchill) by morning. To maintain my healthy denial about our recent weather, I've been working on a Spring forest painting, myself. ;)