Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Morning Commute II finished and available!

The artist does not draw what he sees, 
but what he must make others see.
EDGAR DEGAS (1834-1917)


Morning Commute II • © 2012 Karen Mathison Schmidt
16 x 20 inches • oil on cradled GessobordTM
$675 • free shipping in US


Here’s the finished painting ... as soon as it dries I can scan it, make the commissioned print from it, then this original will be available for purchase on my website.

I hope everyone had a fine Valentine’s Day ... and evening!

Happy painting!








2 comments:

Elizabeth McCrindle said...

Beautiful use of colour ....as always :)

Unknown said...

Karen I am such a fan of your work - it is full of joy! I'll wager having all those critters about to help keeps you smiling. What on earth would we do without them?