Tuesday, December 3, 2013

More progress on the Great Pyrenees painting …

WORK IN PROGRESS • Great Pyrenees dog painting
16 x 16 inches • oil on 1-1/2 inch cradled GessobordTM

I got a bit more done on this one today; I loved doing the door, but now I see that the bottom panel isn’t quite right. Is it indented? Is it protruding? Hmmm, kind of reminds me of an M. C. Escher drawing -- I’ll definitely have to fix that tomorrow

Meanwhile, my new website is almost ready; I’m just doing a few final fixes and it will be ready to launch!

And the recently finished Free Indeed II: Sophie painting which will be winging its way to its new home as soon as the varnish dries, is now available as Limited Edition prints, as well as an ACEO Limited Edition Collectible Art Card:


12 x 16 inches • $65

15 x 20 inches • $100

2.5 x 3.5 inches ACEO (Collectible Art Card) • $7.50


Happy Painting!

No comments: