Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The glass is always half full

A cheerful heart is good medicine,
but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.


PROVERBS 17: 22


No, no, don’t get excited ... this is a photo of the south pasture after last year’s big snow.

We were so looking forward to waking up to a snowy winter wonderland yesterday morning, but no. Nada. Zip.

Just this:


Not bad, but not snow.

But there’s always a bright side. Even though we couldn’t go out and make snow angels like we were planning, we were able to get to town for some much needed groceries.

So now, with a little space heater under my desk to keep my feet warm, a pantry full of provision, and the dog and cat food bins full of dog and cat food, I’ve been spending yesterday and today doing some updating to my website. I should be able to finish that up tomorrow and publish the new pages, then back to the easel in earnest.

Good night, all!

No comments: