Saturday, May 26, 2007

Listing on eBay!


Sunset Rose at Sunrise © 2007 Karen Mathison Schmidt
6 x 6 • acrylic on gessobord
Gloss varnish for protection and ease of cleaning • sold unframed
CLICK HERE to bid!

I've posted this painting before; you can see progress photos on
my May 14 post.

I decided to post it again because I’m trying to get the hang of adding links to my eBay auctions, and I need the practice. I just listed this painting ... check out my 2 auctions! I haven’t forked over the moolah for any fancy shmancy features in eBay yet; I’m still working up to that ... although I did work up a spiffy html description for my listings, including a new heading I created in Photoshop. Check out my About Me page in eBay and let me know what you think! I may change it periodically, just to keep up interest.

And now here’s another little one I started today. It’s not quite finished, but I wanted to put something new up, so here you go!


I think I'm going to call this one Waiting for Saturday.

I'm still working on that 18 x 24 of the day lilies, too ... I'll try to show you how that one is coming along on Monday.

Until then, have a blessed day of rest!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Okay, now I am moved to tears!!! By the Psalm, the story and the paintings. Thank you so much for sharing it all - It is a real blessing to me. Thank you thank you!!!
I have decided Ebay is the bain of my existence - good luck getting the hang of it, i havent yet! It seems to take so long! I love your heading.. really, really do. I leave all that stuff up to my poor husband because I stink at photoshop. I think I may show him yours and say 'DO THAT!!" haha... Its really lovely.
Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog - you wont believe the 'rest of the story', I hope to post it soon!!
God bless! Hope you are having a great Memorial Day!